We Buy North Georgia Houses
Every week we work with people who need to sell their house fast.
The reasons to sell are numerous and varied. From financial difficulties due to a personal situation; going through a foreclosure, divorce, job loss, people who can no longer afford to make their mortgage payments. Often they have missed several payments with their mortgage lenders contacting them daily looking for a payment, threatening foreclosure.
Often times landlords simply want to sell to avoid dealing with tenant issues, or families have inherited family property with no one wanting the property.
The mortgage may be higher than the property's value with no equity, certainly none to pay a real estate commission fee to sell it. The house may be in need of repairs, with no money to make these repairs. We will help with Short Sales with your Lender. We will discuss the best options available to you.
Basically, if you have a property and need to sell it… we’d like to have an opportunity to make you a fair offer, and lcose on it when you are ready to close.
here are no real estate commission, or any other fees for you to pay.
How the process works:
1. Tell us about your property – Call us on the phone, or send an email. Quick, Easy & Free!
2. We will set up a time to come out to see your property. We will walk through the house with you, writing down the list of repairs needed.
3. Within 24 hours, or based on your schedule, we will make another appointment to present an offer to you. We will present you a fair written, no obligation offer. Often we present several offers for you choose the one meets your needs best.
4. Our offer is always in writing, clearly written in plain language, none of these 7+ pages written in real estate legalese.
5. We will agree on a closing date. We close with a local attorney that will perform the legal title, preparing all the legal documents.
6. At closing we pay all the normal closing cost. No real estate commission or other fee for you to pay.
We are always available to answer any questions.
Since 'We Buy Houses' we already have a real estate investor network. Often times we will find a house another real estate investor has been looking for, based on location, size, etc., that we can pass onto to them. Either way you have a buyer for your house. The investor network would have the financial resources to quickly bring cash to the closing table to purchase your house. Homeowners are quickly relieved of the stress, and the time involved in finding a buyer. In either situation you would not be charged any real estate commission or any other fee.
Send your contact information, and property details by email or call on the phone.
Email: Marie@RealtyNorthGeorgia.com or call Marie at 404-502-0683.
Ask about our Referral Fee