Benefits of Billboard Advertising
According to the Arbitron National In-Car Study;
- 39% of Americans are spending more time in their car than a year ago.
- 40% of in-car consumers make the decision to shop on the way home
- Americans report spending an average of 15 hours a week in their vehicles and perceive that traffic is only getting worse
- The more time spent in a car, the more likely it is that shopping decisions occur at the last minute.
- 29% of drivers surveyed say outdoor advertising cause them to visit a retail store within a week
Outdoor Media is a very diverse collection of various sized and shaped structures which make possible custom designed ad programs perfectly suited for an advertisers needs.
By selecting billboard signs as your preferred advertising medium, you are choosing the most high-impact, cost-effective medium. With the advances in technology today, you have limitless possibilities for the design of your company's billboards. Here are a few benefits of choosing billboard advertising over other media:
1. Billboard advertising grabs the attention of potential customers like no other form of advertising can.
2. One of the most cost-effective mediums of advertising
3. Brand awareness and strong name recognition
4. Colorful, creative and eye-catching ads have more impact
5. Reaches out to thousands of people on a daily basis
6. Targets a specific audience according to location
7. Ads are not lost in the mix of competitors and editorials
8. Messages are delivered continuously and frequently
9. Directs potential clients and customers to your place of business
Billboard Advertising in Pickens County
RENT a BILLBOARD
Frequent reminder to the local residents as they go about their business of your business!
Advertise to your Neighbors Daily
Locations currently available:
Yellow Creek Road (between 53E and Hwy 369),
53E (located mile off 515) going towards Tate
Hwy 136W (located mile off 515)
All are heavily traveled roads, and each one is only one mile from 515/575
Pickens County locations now available for lease.
- Yellow Creek Road: From 515 and Hwy 108 intersection turn East; continue thru 4-way stop at Tate. Turn right onto Yellow Creek Road, sign approx a mile down on left. Yellow Creek Road is located between Hwy 53E and Hwy 369. Local residents (including Bent Tree and Big Canoe) travel south going to Cumming, Alpharetta, and Roswell. This road is heavily traveled for visitors going to Gibbs Garden (also on Yellow Creek Rd) and local residents on East-side of Pickens, and Dawson County, and is the route for North/South traffic to I400.
- Hwy 53E: approx one mile from 515 and Tate. Turn east onto 53E, also known as Waleska Hwy and Hwy 108.
- Hwy 136W: approx one mile from 515 (before Antioch Church Rd); also known as Blaine Hwy. Carters Lake exit from 515. This highway is located between 53W and 515, and is heavily traveled by local residents. Also receives traffic from Calhoun, Dalton, Rome areas, and heavy truck traffic. This is a main route from East/West from I75 to Gainesville, and on to I85.
8' x 12' size
Contact Marie Hyde for additional information
or call 404-502-0683
Additional Billboards - Call for space available and lease prices:
Other locations are coming available. Please contact Marie for information.